Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tile Outlet - "Tile Obsession"

I just got client approval for a commercial spot I am a little excited about. It's for "Tile Outlet", and they wanted a commercial that was a little more creative than the usual commercial... hearing something like that is always music to my ears! I pitched to them a 4 commercial campaign based upon a jingle theme, but that got turned down due to budget concerns (I'm still holding on that idea though...) The second option is a spot about a man (or woman) who is obsessed with tile, so much so that they tile everything in sight and have to see a shrink. Anyways, the client loved the idea, and the storyboards and is really excited about the project. So much so that they are in the process right now of building props. Below is a shot of the tile dog house. After that they are going to tile a refrigerator, then an automobile! Cool huh. The shoot is scheduled for next week, I will post more as we get closer...

Makes me wish I had a dog...